- It boosts curiosity and thinking skills. Many experts believe that curiosity is one of the most important factors for brain development. Many games provide the opportunity for players to think how the different elements work or find ways to answer a problem. Some games will even make you research for information or make you think hard for tricks to walk through the situation.
- It promotes social interaction. Connecting with people of different ages and nationalities, and exchanging ideas, are an enjoyable gaming experience.
- It cultivates the spirit of teamwork. Multiplayer online games are a good vehicle to work collectively in solving a problem. Players share ideas and learn how to work together.
- It can be a good bonding moment between family members and friends. Playing online games with your family and friends is one way to foster a closer relationship.
- It helps develop competitive spirit. Playing online games motivates you to win and succeed, an attitude which many players will take positively to apply in real life.
- It provides an excellent opportunity to experience innovative technology. Exposure to web applications and innovative graphics inspires non-tech individuals to increase their computer literacy, which is an important skill these days. For tech-savvy players, they become more inspired to improve their craft.
- It promotes technology advancement. Games are always updated, and new releases are always made available online. Players keep on learning new things. They become tech-savvy during the process.