- The Elder Scrolls map of Skyrim: A vast northern region in Tamriel, home to the Nords, hardy men and women with frost resistance.
- Map of Cyrodiil: Cyrodiil is known as the imperial province and you guessed it, home of the imperial race. It is in the centre of Tamriel, where the emperor and the Elder Council make it their home.
- TESO Map of Hammerfell: Home of the Redguards and Alik’r Desert, under the control of the Daggerfall covenant.
- TESO Map of Aldmeris: Very little is known of the high Elven home land.
- TESO Map of Vardenfell: It is a large island in situated in the crescent shape of Morrowind where a race of vampires live there.
- TESO Map of Valenwood: The next Elder Scrolls game is supposed to be set in Valenwood, home to the wood elves.
- Map of Elsweyr: Home to the Khajiit, under the control of the Aldmeri dominion led by Queen Ayrenn.
- Map of Summerset Isles: The Summerset Isles consist of three islands under the control of Queen Ayrenn and the Aldmeri Dominion which is home to the Altmer.
- Map of Morrowind: Home land of the Dunmer and the capital of the Ebonheart pact Mournhold.
- Map of the Black Marsh: The Black Marsh also known as Argonia as you might of guessed is home of the Argonians.
- TESO Map of High Rock: Breton View the High Rock as their homeland province.
- Treasure Maps: How you can find treasure maps? When you are walking through the world of Tamriel, you come across chests that are scattered all across the Arena. Here you can find the treasure maps inside. Also when you kill mobs of enemies you can find them on their person.
You can trade or sell your treasure maps if you don’t want to wander about trying to find them. When you open the map it looks like a rough drawn sketch, each bit of the drawing is a reference point you can use to work out the chest’s location. On the map, find something that is rare or unusual as a point to go for. When you get a treasure map you should try and do it straight away, there is a limit to the treasure maps you can carry.
The items you can get are very handy especially when you are just starting out. When you find the location it normally looks like a pile of mud, no need to dig, just click on it. Hope this was helpful to you and good luck on your quest!!!